By accessing the website at http://gazellawifi.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright http://gazellawifi.com/ and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Gazella Wifi’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gazella Wifi’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gazella Wifi at any time.
Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Gazella Wifi’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Gazella Wifi makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Gazella Wifi does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gazella Wifi or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gazella Wifi’s website, even if Gazella Wifi or a Gazella Wifi authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Gazella Wifi’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
Gazella Wifi does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
Gazella Wifi may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Gazella Wifi does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Gazella Wifi has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gazella Wifi of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. User Requirements
Users shall not use the product/service in a manner that is, or has the potential to be consider, illegal, a legal or reputational risk to Company, generally objectionable in the internet community (including, without limitation the terms and conditions prescribed by third parties and partners of Company from time to time), or degrading to the quality, goodwill, reputation, or provision of the Product.
Users and resellers shall require all customers and users within resellers accounts to comply with applicable laws pertaining to the use of Product, including but not limited to email and text messaging rules and regulations pertaining to COPPA, CAN-SPAM, TCPA, GDPR and other laws required by country of use.
In the event that an invoice remains overdue for more than 15 calendar days, the Company shall have the right suspend access to the administrative functions (those that allow the Reseller or User to manage apps) for all accounts on the Reseller’s account.
Access to the public view of software (wifi splash page) will remain active. In the event that an invoice remains overdue for more than 45 calendar days, the Company shall have the right to discontinue all Product services.
Treat this Agreement as having terminated and offer all End Users the opportunity to migrate their apps to an alternative.
Gazella Wifi may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice.
By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Omaha, Nebraska and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If any provision or part-provision of this Agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted.
Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this Agreement
You and any users associated with your account agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Gazella Wifi Inc, its principals (partners, shareholders or holders of an ownership interest) and agents, from and against any third party claims, damages or causes of action (including attorney’s fees and court costs) relating to or associated with user data; Customer’s or Reseller’s breach of any of its obligations, representations, or warranties under this Agreement; and the operation of the Devices while on Reseller or Customer’s premises.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is Gazella Wifi’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- User Data collected can be, but not limited to Email, Phone, Facebook Profile which includes your email, gender, and age range. We also collect IP Address, cookies, and use other 3rd parties such as Google Analytics to create a better user experience.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Users can opt out of marketing materials anytime by clicking unsubscribe or sending an email to email@example.com.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these privacy principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.