If you have recently signed up as a white label wifi-marketing reseller and are looking to take the first step to perfecting your re-seller sales pitch, look no further. Our guide below will show you how to create a beautiful splash page that your clients will love! Here are the steps to have your wifi splash page ask for email, phone numbers, Facebook and/or Instagram when users log in to access the internet.
Customization is key
Everyone loves their own business, and everyone loves their own brand. We certainly know Gazella does. We’re an entirely white labeled software company, but even we throw our logo on mugs, walls, notepads, and everywhere else we can think of!
So why demo your client if you’re not going to show them exactly how this can look for their business?
Our first step to Becoming a Successful White Label Partner is to design a beautiful splash page with your clients’ logo. This is a very simple way to truly WOW your potential clients. It gives them a much clearer picture on how their business can leverage our powerful technology.
Step 1: The Set Up
Step 2: Background Images. Make them Great.
Step 3: Choose Access Settings. How people will log on to your guest wifi portal.
Step 4: Redirect user for more wifi advertising or social wifi media engagement.
Want the quick and easy? Here are step by step instructions.
Navigate to: Dashboard > Location > Edit Location > Splash Page
- Login to your White Label Dashboard. It should look like sys.yourcompany.com (Don’t have CNAMES setup yet? Click here for help!)
- From the Main Dashboard, click on the “Location” button located on the left side of the screen.
- Next, click on “Edit Location” depending on which Location you want to make adjustments to.
- When on the “Edit Location” page, you will see a box to edit titled “Splash Page.”
- From this box, you can personalize your splash page with specific text, pictures, or anything else you can think of!
- Make sure you don’t forget to also play around with the different color splash page filters to give your page a professional look.
- If you are familiar with CSS, feel free to go to the settings tab to customize even more of the splash page! Here are some cool examples
A few other tips for designing your social wifi splash page:
File Type: JPEG
File Size: 200kb or less
Image Dimensions: 1920px X 1080px
WiFi Marketing Captive Portal Logo Images
File Type: PNG (preferably transparent)
File Size: 200kb or less
Image Dimensions: 400 px wide